Thursday 11 September 2008

Custer and Pringle South Dakota

Sorry, folks, communication has been totally lost since Hill City, so we can only hope that everything is going well.

I know that Bob made it to Custer, as I had an e-mail from Don and Terri Harwood telling me that he had a good night with them, and that he and Don had ridden off to Pringle on 10 September. Thank you very much Don and Terri for your hospitality, and for letting me know that Bob is ok. I will give more details on Custer and Pringle once we re-establish contact.

Today he was riding nearly 16 miles to the Minnekahta Trailhead, and obviously is still in the Black Hills, so I doubt we will have any communication for a while. If anyone reading this blog site over there spots him, feel free to let us know. He will be camping at the Minnekahta Trailhead, and the following day moving on to a couple of miles before Edgemont. The weather tomorrow is forecast rain and thunder and lightning, so I hope he's got his slicker handy!

In a few more days he will be leaving South Dakota and heading into Nebraska

All for now until our adventurer surfaces again !

No comments: